Kadir Has University has crowned its rising performance for the last five years with being among the top 8 universities in 2 categoriesIn the Awards Asia, one of the most prestigious awards in higher education and given by Times Higher Education (THE) for five years.
KHAS was among the final 8 out of nearly 700 applicants this year and was a finalist in the “Leadership and Management Team of the Year” and “Outstanding Support for Students” categories. The applications were evaluated by a 10-person jury consisting of executives from international institutions such as Harvard University, Oxford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of Surrey, Tohoku University, University of Warwick, Tecnológico de Monterrey, University for the Creative Arts and Shiv Nadar University.
The diversity and dynamism of Asian and Middle Eastern higher education were highlighted, and greater attention to the brilliant work of the finalists was brought at “THE Asia Universities Summit” held at The Chinese University of Hong Kong on June 21-23, 2023, where senior delegates from across the region attended.
The awards, which offer a major international platform to recognise outstanding leadership and institutional performance, and celebrate the continent’s higher education excellence, are given in 10 categories.
- Excellence and Innovation in the Arts
- International Strategy of the Year
- Leadership and Management Team of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Environmental Leadership
- Outstanding Contribution to Regional Development
- Outstanding Support for Students
- Student Recruitment Campaign of the Year
- Teaching and Learning Strategy of the Year
- Technological or Digital Innovation of the Year
- Workplace of the Year
For details, please visit: https://theawardsasia.com/2023/en/page/home